Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Where It Starts

aah My first post.


That's about it. I'm not in a thinking mood at the moment. The only reason I decided to even start a blog of my own was because basically everyone's doing it. I was starting to feel left out!

I do have lot's of things to say though. This will not be one of those blogs where relationships/coffee and 'gezz' turn into controversial debates. Nor will it be a very highly sophisticated blog where you actually need to turn off your ipod so that you can grasp the true intentions of it.

This should be something you read before you're off to work (or school) for a few laughs maybe. An interesting debate here and there. SOME snapshots. with that thought and without further a due..

I welcome you to my blog.
7ayakum allah.

9 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Welcome to Blogging :)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger SpiKeY said...

welcome to the blogging world :)

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Thankyou. I'm already addicted!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Welcome to the World of Bloggers!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger adorra said...

aw shucks! Thankyou DR

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger teagirl said...

Wow, and you found my blog so fast?
Welcome to the blogosphere!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger adorra said...

Photoflow yes yours is one of the few I truly admire.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger adorra said...

ah yes. I can't wait!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger MacaholiQ8 said...

Good luck on Blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home