Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

10 things


Not all my posts can be sophisticated and interesting. (hah I've only had two) I've decided to list 10 things I hate as apposed to 10 things I love. Enjoy. (This post is a result of #8 on the hate list)

10 things I hate:
1) I hate it when I can't find my slippers first thing in the morning. As a result, I have to wait in bed till my nanny brings me a substitute.
2) I hate the fact that whenever I listen to my Franz Ferdinand CD, the streets are jammed and I can't speed. :(
3) I hate it when I overhear my mother drinking soup. *slurp*
4) I hate it when I cancel a lunch date just to have lunch at home. Only to find out that my family went ahead and ate without me!
5) I hate driving in the rain.
6) I hate it when it takes me more than 10 minutes to complete a Su Doku puzzle.
7) I hate olives.
8) I hate the feeling when no one is on msn, I have no e-mails, everyone is busy, there's nothing good on T.V, I have no homework, and there's no food.
9) I hate Susan on Desperate Housewives.
10) I hate reading a book only to realize half-way that it's not as good as I hoped.

10 things I love:
1) I love waking up an hour before I'm supposed to.
2) I love salmon sushi. -I'm in the mood for some right now.
3) I love getting in bed after a really cold shower to find the sheets all warm and crispy.
4) I love unexpectedly finding dessert in the fridge.
5) I love getting more than one SMS at the same time.
6) I love tomatoes.
7) I love snuggling up to my mother when she's swamped with work.
8) I love having lots of homework (so true)
9) I love making up odd answers to very serious questions.
10) I love making useless lists and filling out stupid questionnaires.

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i have this email and msn probelm. It's been a very long time since someone talked 2 me on msn that i wanna kill myself. And I sometimes set and refresh my mail box 50 times just waiting for someone to send me an email and BAMMMM on my face the inbox is still empty. that's sick i know. qahar itha ma yosal shy.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Lol I hear you!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger MacaholiQ8 said...

You like tomatos?! Ewwww... *pukes*

Intersting list(s) anyhow. =P

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

That picture made me:

1. Leave work early.
2. Ditch family for lunch
3. Demand my friends go to sushi (now)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home