Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Monday, February 27, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


A few hours ago, a really great friend of mine decided that he didn't want to be friends anymore. I wasn't even aware that was an option. I never knew friends could be un-friend-ed. He gave me some stupid reason about how it wasn't him OR me. I don't even understand half of it! I was so overwhelmed that I didn't put up a fight or anything. I just said that I deserved better from a friend and I believe I do! I mean if we were in a relationship, I'd understand how not being together would be an option, but friends?

So I started thinking. Who are my real friends? Not the ones I go out with, or the ones I went to school with, or the ones I saw everyday at work, but genuine friends. Do I have a lot of those? Who knows all my secrets? Who can blackmail me with all the criminal acts I've committed? Who understands the way I speak? (I use the words: yinshighil and yinsar, amongst others) Who can make me cry using one word? and Laugh using another? Who understands the way I see things and analyze them? Who can I play solitaire showdown till the wee hours of the morning with? This friend of mine, knew all of that and yet he decided to not be friends? HOW do people not become friends? What do you suddenly pretend like you never knew each other? Cut them out of your conversations? Cut them out of your life?

I'm very appalled by this behavior. Using the word stunned is an under-statement. I just don't understand how you can not be friends with someone? I understand fights! If you have an argument with someone and are so angry at each other that you don't even want to see each other again. That's reasonable. Yet, when there was no fight and no dispute whatsoever. Deciding to just not be friends? "Oh, it's just not working." WTH IS THAT? :(

My search for a true friend starts tonight (after the adeaters show) any takers? :P

5 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

First of all i want to clarify that the line ur friend used was MY LINE. "It is not you OR me" for breakups. It is copyrighted and i refuse that some other people are using it without crediting me!!! how RUDE.
The other thing is i stopped taking friendship applications. For example this friend of yours should've gone through an extensive screening process so he won't have the guts to breakup with u. For me i stopped taking friendship applications long time ago. 3 "male" friends are good enough and of course my female friendship applications are ALWAYS available.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Ali ew that line is the worst line ever. Shino it's not you or me? 3ayal Who is it? :I
heh La I never stop making friends, basically because every phase I'm in has certain people to go with it. None of them last though bas il nokhba. ;)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger adorra said...

Homer, I thought the exact same thing! How can a friendship not work out? shal kharabee6. Once you're friends with someone khalas you're friends!
And yes I will not dwell!

PP welcome to my blog! ofcourse I'll pick you! what kind of girl would I be if I didn't pick a fellow blogerette? Yes guys are weird.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Jan6a said...

u're better off, seriously wtf! Yeah i dont wana be ur friend anymore- what are we 5??

Yeah so im enjoyin this blog of yours. Nicely done :>

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger adorra said...

jan6a _EXACTLY_
Welcome to my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home