Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

100 things about me

Part 1:

1) I read books religiously
2) I actually use the indoor/outdoor profile settings on my cell phone for when I'm indoors and outdoors
3) I don't like fish but I eat it when it's served
4) On the other hand, I eat sushi on an every day basis
5) I love Seinfeld
6) My height is 165
7) I have a pink room, a pink bean bag chair, pink blankets and a pink throw
8) If I like the way a blogger writes I read all his/her previous posts even if they date back to 2 years ago
9) I've been in 6 schools excluding KU and the one I'm going to transfer to
10) I hate all my friends' boyfriends
11) I say very dirty words to people who nearly kill me on the road
12) I make a shrugging move and pout whilst mouthing 'I'm sorry' when I nearly kill someone on the road
13) I've had 12 speed cameras catch me in the past 8 months alone
14) I get crushes on bloggers
15) I'm currently reading a book called Freakonomics
16) I like touching beneath my cats paws so much that I want a purse made out of them (not my cats paws, another cats paws)
17) I get a –word of the day- email each day (obviously)
18) I use that word in a sentence when I'm talking and then pretend that I've known it for a while
19) I'm currently listening to The Cardigans – lovefool
20) Smart men turn me on
21) I can only read when I'm at a café or my bathroom
22) My cat has taught me how to commit
23) I love nip/tuck
24) I think that John Travolta is the hottest man alive
25) I'm an obsessive compulsive neat freak (and B will vouch for that)





To be continued..

6 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..I want the same cat as yours. Where can I get one?

Gotta love the list ;)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jandeef said...

Just got my freakonomics copy and gonna start reading soon. I hate it when they don't release a paperback right away.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger adorra said...

sara: You're awesome yourself :-p

Mini: You can't. He is the only one of his kind and he's mine!

Jandeef: I feel like a celebrity just read my blog. :-p I got my paperback copy from Germany. So far it's pretty good.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

Nice list!!! Looking forward to the remaining parts :)
-I also don't really like fish but love sushi! hehe
-I do the same when I'm driving! I sometimes surprise myself with the aggression that comes out of me when some idiot drives like an ummmm well idiot lol
-hahahaha @ getting the word of the day and using it as if u've known it min zamaan!
-what's with the cat fetish? :P
-I tend to be able to focus on reading when I'm in the bathroom as well lol, but a 5 minute trip to the loo ends up taking 30 mins hehehe By the way, what's this Freakonomics book??
-Hey I'm also an obsessive compulsive neat freak! My friends call me OCD, I don't mind though, I think it's a plus to be extra neat and tidy ;)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger adorra said...

OT: Part 2 is coming up tonight. It's a pseudo-fetish :-p I also take that long in the bathroom especially if it's a short book, I feel too bad pausing it before I finish a significant amount of pages. Freakonomics is a book that gets you under the surface of mundane everyday things. It's really good, I suggest you go get it! :-p

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Safi said...

I'm reading freakonomics too!
It was just me browsing in this awesome and amazing bookstore and I picked it out by chance; I was looking for anything interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home