Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Our Ice Cream Extravaganza

I took my friend P to my favorite ice cream parlour. I really <3 the place. Since my taste buds refuse all flavours of ice cream except for chocolate, I naturally ordered Chocolate ice cream. P on the other hand, decided to order the exact same thing even though she's not a fan.

This is what resulted: (I'm the one wearing orange, obviously)



























We never litter but this was an exception! She got too lazy to finish it so it started dripping all over my car and her clothes. I just asked her to shove it out the window and we'll deal with the consequences later. The next day I passed by and it wasn't there which only means that the 3omal are back in business. More pics of them coming soon.

17 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 chocolate you idiot!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I recognize those hands!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger adorra said...

P: No you don't shutup.

Purg: which ones? And how exactly? :P

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

They look familiar!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Litter bug! :oP

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Jan6a said...

khali9aw ilalphabet ily nagaitay 'P' hehe laish 3aad P?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger jiji said...

me too sa3aat aheb eny a7eb chocolate ice cream.. bs its more of a habba..

mre vanilla girl..!! ow lazim vanilla ow adittions.. any toppppping will do!

ween hal ice cream parlour? aby aby aby aby!! am weak for ice cream!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats this car?

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

KHEYANA !!

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...YOU HAVE A MINI!

I miss my Mini *sobs* will you please let me just sit behind the wheel & go *deed* *deed* like a kid?

Looks yummy..isn't that from the ice cream place in Sharq? Forgot the name but they got great ice cream...

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said...

hehe

call this a post? ;)

looks tasty

i forgive u for omitting the dedication

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Stallion: I'm not! She is.

Jan6a: Because her nickname starts with a P

Jiji: I absolutely _hate_ vanilla. Hal mokan bil Salmiya. It's ib dowa3ees itha tabeen I'll tell you exactly where it is.

Anonymous: A Mini Cooper

Talisman: Ok.

Digma: NO! It was before the charity event wallah.

Mini: HAHA no. No one sits behind the wheel but me. You can sit in the back if you want. Oh and no it's in Salmiya.

Entre: I'm sorry lol I promise the next one will be better. *I hope*
Yes the ice cream does look tasty.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger jiji said...

so wut.. ur tellin me drop by drop? TELL ME WEENA!?! aked i wanna know where!! me likey ice creamssss!! yalla 3ashan bacher when i leave work i buy my friends some ;p

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger jiji said...

weeeen hal ice-cream parlour??

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Jiji: Okay when you leave the Marina Crescent, you stop at a traffic light. Stay on the last lane and take a left. After that there's another traffic light, take a right at it. Keep going straight till you see another traffic light, stay on the right lane and keep going straight. Its the second right turn _after_ the traffic light.

B: lol no but you weren't around!

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home