Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tagged By The Shoosh


Tagged by Shoosh so here goes:

Name four jobs you have had in your life:
1) Helper at KACCH
2) Teller at CBK
3) PR and Marketting officer at TSCK
4) Assistant at D&H

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1) Pulp Fiction
2) The Emperor's New Groove (That's a cartoon though)
3) Grease
4) Zoolander

Four places you have lived in:
1) Kuwait
2) London
3) Lebanon
4) My car

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) Prison Break
2) Seinfeld
3) Desperate Housewives
4) Lost

Four places you have been on vacation:
1) Japan
2) Hawaii
3) Austria
4) France

Four websites you visit daily:
1) www.gmail.com
2) www.pinkmoonboutique.com
3) www.wikipedia.org
4) www.hotmail.com

Four of your favourite foods:
1) Penne Arabiatta
2) Salmon sushi
3) Chicken corn soup
4) 7umus bil la7ma

Four places you would rather be right now:
1) In bed
2) In my car
3) With my cousin in Hawaii
4) With my other cousin in NY

As much as I'd like to end this here. I suppose I have to tag someone!
Four people I tag:
-Homer
-WWL
-Dr.Lost
-Ali

(none of you have to do this)

7 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

u didn't tag my blog for a while now :(

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger بو سوسو said...

Zoolander ????? u sure or by mistake!

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger adorra said...

ali: What are you talking about! I'm always on your blog!

aziz: YES! That is one Fuhhneeh movie! It's not sophisticated funny but it's the kind of funny that you would like when there's nothing better to do!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jan6a said...

Grease fan eh? Good to know!

I have a feelin i know u.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger بو سوسو said...

adora; hehe i respect :)

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger iliveinq8 said...

Could u plz send me an invitation to Gmail? i heard in order to open an account i will need an invatation..

iliveinq8@hotmail.com

thanks

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

loved ur show choices : ) but excuse you.. why is LOST last in the list? ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home