Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

100 things about me - Part 2


26) I once told a random guy that I thought he was pretty
27) I love Zoolander
28) I once wore a green ribbon on my wrist for a month
29) Messages in my inbox annoy me. I have them categorized in folders
30) One of my fantasies is meeting someone on an airplane
31) My passion is Sudoku
32) Skinny men scare me
33) I clean out my room twice a month
34) I have kept every card I've received since I was 11 in one big box
35) Although I wear contacts, I love people who wear glasses. I think it makes them look sophisticated
36) I have a half brother
37) I loved the book 1984
38) I hate olives
39) I once hit a guy walking on the street. I was in my car
40) I think that Kuwaiti women are the most beautiful in the world
41) I'm very paranoid
42) If someone on my msn list is always away when they're online, I delete them. It gets on my nerves
43) I pity people who don't like Frank Sinatra
44) I think that my friend B's small (pinky?) toe is funny. She thinks it looks fine. (It doesn’t)
45) I once sold frogs to a woman on the street
46) I have a very dysfunctional family
47) I don't cut my nails unless I get 3 complaints that they're too long
48) I think red lipstick and really nice black mascara is all a girl needs
49) I live in my heels
50) I'm very good with faces. I still remember everyone who was with me in the 2nd grade. I say hi to them on the streets

To be continued..

8 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Baroque said...

ohhh frankie!
love sinatra ;)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger adorra said...

hitman: Why?

Baroque: I knew you had taste. ;-)

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

Hi, its my first time here, but u sound like an interesting person, i liked ur honesty...alot of ppl make a 100 list just 2 show off...

And this is my first time commenting on a person's 100 list.

Take care girl :)))

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

Oh and another thing (especially after reading part one) we have soooooooo many things in common, i dont know what 2 write in my list now, cuz i have being planning 2 post one.

Do u mind if something is repeated?
U wont think im a copycat? :D

But i'll try my best not to be inshallah.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

26. Ur very straight forward Mashallah!
28. I've been wearing Livestrong on my right wrist for more than a year! It serves a good, cause, so it's gonna stay on my wrist!
29. Obsessive Compulsive
33. Obsessive Compulsive again :P
39. Did u injure him badly??
40. Egocentric :P
43. I don't dislike Sinatra, I just don't bother listening to music that's been on this Earth more than I have... In other words, I prefer my generation's music...
48. I agree, extensive make-up is not nice at all :/
49. So how tall are u, without heels of course? :P

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Pink Bubblegum: Welcome to my blog! I don't mind if my entire list is repeated it's not like I own the things I'm talking about :-p you're welcome to steal whatever you want.

OT: No I didn't. I actually offered to take him to a hospital but he said he was fine. I'm a good civilian! :-p Also, refer to number 6 in part 1. Yes but you're obsessive compulsive as well so you are the only one that would understand!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger FA$HIONISTA said...

IM SINGIN IN THE RAIN OHH SINGIN IN THE RAIN :)
i've been reading ur blog for a while now(though i dont comment) and i must say im addicted.
Enlighten us with more facts sil vous plait :D

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger adorra said...

Bella: I have groupies! :-D j/k I'm very flattered. 3rd part coming up now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home