Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

100 things about me - Final part

76) I absolutely hate people who throw cigarette buds outside their car windows
77) I laugh hysterically if someone trips/falls in front of me. I know it's mean but I can't help it!
78) I think a dishdasha is the most flattering thing a man can wear




79) I once read a novel in Arabic and I absolutely loved it
80) I hate 'banak' I think it's disgusting
81) I adore fruits. Especially watermelons
82) I don't like desserts with a fruity taste. I'm a chocolate kind of girl
83) The watch I'm wearing has been on my wrist for 5 years.
84) I have never been on a diet for more than 2 weeks (inspired by OT) :-p
85) I don't mind plastic surgery
86) I'm addicted to cosmopolitan
87) I usually watch an episode a few times just to make sure I heard everything
88) I love movie night with my friends!
89) I also love school and any form of studying (except in Arabic)
90) I don't like getting pedicures
91) If you don't like my cat, you don't like me
92) I think Arabic is the sexiest language
93) I love waking up to messages and missed calls
94) I think that for any relationship to work there has to be a decent amount of physical attraction
95) I once slapped my sister a la soap opera slaps
96) I'm really going to miss making lists once I'm done with this one
97) I can eat an entire lorenzo pizza by myself but I can't eat more than one small portion of chicken machboos
98) I think that everyone should go to school in their pajamas at least once in their life
99) Our nanny has been with us for 17 years. She is like a second mother to me
100) My birthday is on December 31st and I honestly believe that the whole world is celebrating my birth


On a side note, isn't this a catchy song:

But that’s why birds do it
Bees do it
Even educated fleas do it
Let's do it
Let's fall in love


Doesn't it remind you of Starsky and Hutch?

15 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

76. That's just lack of respect for the cleanliness of the city!
77. Ur evil :P
80. I'm still trying to figure out what Banak is :/
81. Peaches, Green apples, strawberries, water melon and Kiwi are my favorites!
82. Choco desserts kick ass!! Molten Choco Pie from Chili's! Yummmmyyyyy
84. Well I lost 4 kilos in 2 weeks now, so I'm proud :D
87. Obsessive compulsiveeeee
88. I love movie nights as well! Actually when I travel with friends, I'm usually the only one suggesting we go to the movies when everyone else wants to go clubbing :/
89. Obsessive compulsive nerd :P
91. I like ur cat :P hehe
92. Ummm sex talk in Arabic is sooo not sexy :/ I think I'd be turned off if a girl flirted with me in Arabic!
93. U like the attention :P
94. I fully agree...
95. Refer to my answer on #77 :P
97. The apetite sensing part of ur brain is confused :P
98. If u study in the US and have early classes, u'd be seeing ppl doing that on a daily basis :P
100. Sure sure, whatever tickles ur fancy sweetie... :P

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger adorra said...

OT: I'm not evil! Banak is this weird bead-like food? that's sold at roundabouts, it has a brown shell-like exterior and min dakhel it's green. ekh. Mabrook on the weight loss! It takes an OC to know one :-p I like movie nights at home, where we can order sushi and sit on the floor and pause it whenever we want. I am a nerd, I will give you that one. Sex talk in Arabic IS sexy. Last but not least, Who doesn't like the attention? :-p

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

I applaud u, great job, one of the coolest list, and till the final part there were things in common, we could be great friends!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger adorra said...

Puppylove: Thank you so much!

Isabelle: It's pretty cool. People think that I'd prefer 1/1 but everyone is hung over by then :-p It's the 31st that matters.

Orange Juice: So it's not only me.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger F. said...

You seemlike an interesting person...we've got a lot in common

Nice blog :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger C'est la vie!! said...

adorra: I also think that Arabic is so sexy...I dont understand it alot...but it sounds very nice :)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Shwaish said...

nice list! took forever for me to read lan ma3indi attention span :( but nice hehehe and a girl speeking arabic is not even a little sexy but sometimes certain men are insanely sexy when they speak arabic hehehhee

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Shwaish said...

and omg c'est la vie 7abeebti i love ur pic hehehe its so cute!!!

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Aurora: Thank you

Hitman: I think so too.

C'est la vie: Finally! Someone who thinks so too.

Princess: I think that certain accents are sexy, not all of them though. :-p Kuwaiti is anything but sexy.

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fruits are good, banak is cruel. i see arabic being a turn on for some people, oh and i wonder what that soap opera slap was like - ouch!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Shwaish said...

9a7 kuwaiti is shwaya thigeel! i dunno but i still think marat theyre sexy, the kuwaiti accented men :p

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

Woow at the list again

I don't know y you're hating banak!

Having your birthday on 31/12! Wow nobody can forget that day ;)

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jan6a said...

9adgeeny i know u. hmmm..

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Flawless: I sometimes wonder what it felt like to be slapped :-p

Princess: I agree.

Zizo: Yes, It's perfect for getting gifts. People feel guilty if they say 'they forgot' it's impossible. :-p

Jan6a: I think so too.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting Gal you are .... as for ur birthday well it depends ... were u born at night or during the day ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home