Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Friday, September 01, 2006

100 things about me - Part 3

51) I'm a control freak
52) I have never been up for 24 hours straight
53) I hate it when people smoke
54) I play my game boy when I drive and it drives my friend crazy
55) I'm petrified of the sea
56) I don't like kids
57) I just bought 10 donuts, 1 cookie and a brownie





58) I have bunny teeth
59) Lorenzo is the only restaurant we go to on my birthday
60) If someone doesn't pick up the phone, I keep calling until they do
61) I don't know how to be mad in Arabic
62) My dream is to move to Italy when I'm married
63) I can eat Penne Arrabiatta everyday for lunch and dinner
64) I hate hugs
65) I can read more than one book at a time
66) I hate it when people assume that because someone knows how to speak English they're westernized
67) I'm scared of any kind of bug
68) I've never broken a bone (mashallah)
69) I don't like looking at pictures
70) I don't think that swearing in a song is considered swearing
71) I'm a Capricorn
72) I have 3 tissue boxes in my car. My car is a coupe
73) Sometimes I would say a word and it would sound odd so I'd repeat it. The more I repeat it the weirder it sounds until it gets to a point where I'm convinced it's wrong. 98% of the time it's right.
74) I used to read the dictionary for fun
75) I can't have more than 20 contacts on my msn list at all times. I have many accounts in order to even them out.

To be continued..

15 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i plan on moving to italy too, that'll be weird...and i repeat words until i convince myself that it doesn't sound right..

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger FA$HIONISTA said...

I used to read the dictionary for fun too, and do the same thing where i repeat a word a kabajillion chatriilliion times till the point of insanity :P
try brt8al :P

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

I do the repeating also, but i never met someone that did, they always say im nuts...
But its cool that there r some of u that does the same.

i loooooooooove italy but my dream is 2 live in NY for a while, then italy

and i love learning new words from the dictionary, and pretend i knew them all my life...

and thanks for saying i can borrow the whole list...LOOOOL ur sweet..
But its only gonna be a few.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

53. Smoking should be banned! Nothing good comes out of it
57. 10 donuts :| I just hope they weren't all for u :P
58. heheh cute :P
60. Chillllll!!!
61. I find it easier to swear and argue in English lol
62. Did I tell u that's 1/4th Italian? ;) (Grandma is Italian)
68. Aside from a fractured toe a few years back, I've also never broken a bone (Mashallah)
72. Obsessive Compulsive :P
73. Actually this happens to me as well :|
75. Definitely obsessive compulsive! :P

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Isabelle: Actually its quite easy. All you have to do is balance the game boy on the wheel and move it as you're turning the wheel.

Anon: We can live next door to each other. :-p

Bella: Tell me about it!

Pink Bubblegum: If it'll make you feel better, I'm transfering to a school in NY so basically I'll be spending a few years there then back home then Italy. Now THATS the dream. :-p

OT: Does that mean you don't smoke? Well the family had a few but initially they were all mine. :-p You know if I marry someone who's part Italian it'll make the transition easy *wink*wink* besides you're the only one noticing the obsessive compulsive in me :-p

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

Yeah, I dont smoke ciggies or Shisha.. Wink Wink I get it :P hehe, but being Obsessive Compulsive myself, I dunno if I would be able to handle another obsessive compulsive person living with me :P

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger adorra said...

OT: You're missing out on a freakishly neat house :-p

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

What will u do if Lorenzo was closed at your birthday? :P

Never been up 24 hours... Wow that's cool

Reading dictionary for fun... Don't u have other hobbies? :)!!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

too freakishly neat :P I'll probably get yelled at if I forget a glass of water in the living room!! LoL

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Zizo: I would go to Maki :-p My other hobbies are all reading-related. I'm no fun :-p

OT: I don't yell :-p I stare angrily! Then again, I'm not THAT kind of obsessive compulsive. I'm neater than I am clean. If that makes any sense.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

Staring angrily is even worse! ur the type that blows up after keeping it all in :P
Actually that aggression would be a positive in bed if we were to be married :P hehehe

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger adorra said...

OT: I guess I have my positives after all :-p Plus you get donuts!

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

those would definitely be considered positives ;)
I'll pass on the donuts though.. They don't work well with the diet I'm following...

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger adorra said...

OT: More for me :-p It's all about compromise.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger C'est la vie!! said...

were u playing with ur gameboy and driving when u hit the man (from the other list)??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home