Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Tagged by Twix

A picture day in my life:

The first thing I saw when I woke up was the ceiling

After I washed up, I checked to see if I had any e-mails



I got dressed



I got in my car and drove to my grandma's house



The weather was beautiful



This always makes me laugh when I park. It's right next door



After my grandma's house, I decide to go out since it was thursday and all. I turn on my iPod and I'm driving all happy and non chalant

Suddenly, I got a flat tire! A typical day in my life. This was my car at the nearest gas station with no tire :-(


It was a VERY long day. No one could figure out how to fix it and the dealership told me that they could pick it up and then fix it on Saturday which is just way too long a wait. Eventually, I called some random person to fit the spare tire in and I got a 'real' tire around 9am today. Hopefully by now the driver has fixed my car and it'll be ready for me by tonight!

(I had more pictures to complete my day, including the pizza I had for dinner, but blogger won't let me add any more pictures?)

Word of the day: Trencherman. I displayed a trencherman's appetite last night.

9 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

Loooool nice pics and events ;) liked it a lot

But hey... I know where do u live now?! :P

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger -OT- said...

Salamaaat 3ala ur car... aham shay il pink walls, how girly :P

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Mother Courage said...

is that "baas landan"????

wow did they bring this thing here? LOL

ambeeh such gems can only be found in kuwait! ;-p


w salamat sayartech mn kil banchar.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Mother Courage said...

wow= how ;-p

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger MacaholiQ8 said...

Eww, pink! lol j/k .. ;P
56ach elso.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Zizo: Thanks! You know where my grandma lives :-p

Hitman: I heard that they were using it for BSK but it violated some sort of regulation and now they're just keeping it for god knows what.

OT: Allah isalmek! I try :-p

Brava Valentia: It sure is! Allah isalmech.

The Criticizer: Affa? :[ Kha6ak il lash.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Shwaish said...

ohh i liked it pink wayid! i loved il heels akthar hehhehehe and ashwa nothing drastic happened to u! i always invision bancher with skidding and twirling and broken bones! madre laish!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

where the hell did u find that big red bus??? in kuwait??? wain? never seen it..

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Missy said...

thank god nothing happened to you & glad u enjoyed the rest of your weekend.

oo b3d THANK GOD blogger didnt allow u to upload the pizza pic. cuz im starving and if u had uploaded it i'd have hated u for the rest of my life! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home