Some Like It Haute

Lovely Satisfying Maddening Manifestations Of The Miraculous Instruments Of Pleasure Too Powerful To Be Measured Too Keen To Be Endured And Too Exquisite To Be Intended For Employment By Base Unworthy Man.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Stupid Picture Post

My baby brother went to the match and I drew this flag with make-up. Don't ask me why I had green and yellow eye-shadow.




This is a lizard



The insides of a Maghfar


There was a charity event at the Regency and I was asked to volunteer on the weekend but I only went on wednesday because I'm just way too busy. It wasn't all that bad actually. I met a lot of interesting people.




We were selling this





And I got this




This is a couch in the middle of nowhere. It was looking out on mamsha 3dailiya.





This is a scar I inflicted on my friend's arm




My friend's scar after her operation. It's pretty sad :< (I have her permission to post this)


I had to go do the TV program thing tonight. They wouldn't let me in at first! Then I used my charm (and showed them my tarkhees) and they let me in.


I was about to leave when I suddenly saw Tareq Al-3aryan. For those of you who don't know him, he's a presenter on KTV2 and I had the hugest crush on him when I was a kid. I blushed when I saw him and he even talked to me! My sister thinks he looks 40 but I think he's in his late 20's. Just the way I like them. We also rode the elevator together, I had half a mind to do something but like always, my better half got the best of me.



I had a very long eventful week and tomorrow is a very big day. Wish me luck


Word of the day: Extraneous. I am trying to get rid of all the extraneous thoughts in my head so that I can focus and do well tomorrow.

20 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger -OT- said...

Shotgun!!! Ur having urself one eventful Ramadan Mashallah!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

Hey nice pic post :)

Awal shy qe9ay athafrech tara e6weeela :P

Tareq el 3aryan athker eny shefta katha mara ayam KTV2 gbel bs al7en ohwa lal7en 3ayesh? CAuse 3omry ma fakart ashof el KTV2 men 7a6aw shy esma Satallite ;)

Shaghletech shakleha etwanes! yabeeela we join u and quit my job ;)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

its good I saw this after eating, shno hal sowar!

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bre39eee!
why is it all your friends have scars? ;/
mino 6areq el 3aryan? A9alah Na9ri's husband? if not, abi ashofa ;/

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger um-miT3ib said...

saj purg... sh'hal ma'aaaasy ! thag khilgy

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger N said...

7aram 3ala ur friend's scar ;/ ksarat kha6re wala, i have one bs i still didnt give the permission to myself to post it ;p
o lol i will ask.
laish 3ende green and yellow eyeshadows??????

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger N said...

3endech* sorry!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger fire alarm said...

nice blog. whats with the scar..

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Shwaish said...

hmm nice, meskeena ur friend, 3al scar ili u inflicted w3ala il operation smile and nice post, eww 3al lizard! ew ew ew!! and 3ade i have green shadow, i dnt use it but i have it hehehe

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger adorra said...

OT: yes I am

Zizo: They're not that long! Ee layl7een 3ayyesh and I saw him and he's more handsome in person. 7ayyak ay wakt!

Purg: ishfeehum? :<

Anon: I don't know, I think it's my fault :-p No he's not anyones husband! He's this adorable presenter on KTV2.

Um-mit3ib: Misakeen :<

Prinseesa: Where's your scar? I said don't ask! :-p You know when you get eye-shadow from chanel/lancome and what not, they sometimes come in 4's. Well those colors were included. :-p I didn't go out and buy them!

Twix: Thank you! I don't know. I think scars are sexy.

Princess: As you can see, it comes in handy :-p

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger N said...

lol r u surrrrrrrrrre?? akhaf itrag3eeeeeeeeeen :P

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger iliveinq8 said...

1st , how did u do? i wished you luck really :/


2nd maskeena your friend? shino hal 3amaleya? the scare is big!! did they remove her back and put it back in?!??!!?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

Iksarat kha6ry your friend :<

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Loved the post.
Cool pics.
Ur friend 3awirat galby :( ma tshof shar.
I like that couch...bag3ad 3alay.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger F said...

Akhaaaaih 3awarat galbi walla
salamat ;(

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger adorra said...

Prinseesa: I'm sure! Latshaysheen the others :-p

ILiveinQ8: I have no idea how I did yet. Yeah maskeena it's a huge scar and I don't fully understand why bas something to do with the backbone.

Miyafushi: :< I know

DR: Thanks! Lol adaleech 7agga, ako wa7ed thani yamma, you can bring a friend. :-p

Zalabya: Allah isalmech.

Hitman: 1)On his cheek! 2)The one with the scar? :/

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger F. said...

You're keeping busy aren't you,
as hectic as they may be I love eventful days..
Good for you!

P.S Your painted nails in the first pic look niiiice!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitman1, the likes of you are disgusting. The girl had a serious surgery, and just because you saw some skin, you lose all sense of moral judgement and ask for a number? You're sad.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

ouch haram your friend, and why were you inside of a makhfar?

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear some ppl like to volunteer....i liked the lebanese bracelet....I MISS LEBANON!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home